Lifting Frame - for safe and efficient Coiled Tubing operations
Coiled Tubing Lifting Frame for equipment handling on floaters
- The injector elevation table lifting system is screw based. It increases safety on coiled tubing operations and is fail safe in case of power or driveline failure.
- Tool winch is equipped with spooling device and is mounted on a swing arm. Gives efficient and HSEfriendly lifting operations.
- Full control of injector position with possibility to skid in and out to facilitate wireline simultaniously.
- Tiltable lower beam for easy and safe pick-up of SFT. Hydraulic locking system.
- Ability to skid CT injector, strippers and BOP aside, for rigging up WL in parallel.
- 150-750MT rating according to API 8C or ISO 13628-7
Lifting Frame on picture delivered to Total’s Kaombo offshore field
- Standard Lift Frame with winch, lifting sub and lower beam with bail interface
- Standard Advanced Lift Frame with injector elevation table and lower beam with tilt and SFT gate
- Motion compensated
- Tailored design at customer request
- WireLine Lifting frame